Over 154 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard 18W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with Most Handheld Devices: Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- Next-Gen Speed: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, and loaded with 18W of output power to give the latest iPhones a full-speed charge.
- Two-in-One: With 1 USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 USB port with Anker's PowerIQ, you're ready to charge two of your devices simultaneously.
- Size Matters: All this power comes installed in a pocket-friendly compact body, to go wherever the journey takes you.
- Universal Compatibility: Charge virtually all your mobile devices at maximum speed with USB-C and standard USB input.
- Exclusive Technology: Anker's world-famous PowerIQ detects your devices and adjusts voltage output accordingly, delivering a tailored, optimized charge.
- Simultaneous Charging: Charge any 2 devices at the same time; phones, tablets, headphones, portable chargers, and more (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Travel Ready: Smaller than a golf ball, this charger is the ultimate travel companion.
- Superior Safety: Anker's MultiProtect 11-point safety system provides all-round protection for you and your devices.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Enhanced Durability: Improved construction techniques and materials make an iPhone charger cable that lasts 5X longer than the norm. Withstands 90-degree bends over 5,000 times, and bears up to 88 lbs of weight.
- Certified Performance: This iPhone charger cable is MFi certified and equipped with an Apple C48 Lightning plug to ensure total compatibility and high-speed charging.
- Improved Length: With 6 ft/1.8 m of cable, you’re able to “walk and talk” on the phone, relax in bed, or charge in any position that’s convenient for you.
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Charge USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed via a 45W USB-C port.
- Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: A PowerIQ 3.0 enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed, while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices.
- Ultra-Slim: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers—without compromising power.
- Universal Compatibility: Anker's signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fast Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 not supported. For Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+ 1)
- Travel Ready: Compact size and worldwide AC 100-240V compatibility make it ideal for international travel
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Fast-Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost provide optimized, high-speed charging for any device.(Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge. For a Quick Charge-compatible charger, see Anker's PowerPort+ 1).
- Ideal For Travel: Interchangeable UK and EU plugs and international voltage compatibility ensure convenient multi-device charging, wherever you go.
- Advanced Safety Features: Exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides total protection for you and your devices.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Revolutionary Speed: Charge any USB-C device at top speeds with the Power Delivery port (MacBook charges at 30W), while 4 PowerIQ ports intelligently recognize your device to boost charging speeds up to 2.4A per port.
- Five-Port Party: Access simultaneous charging for everyone—all from just one wall outlet.
- Superior Safety: Advanced safety features like surge protection, temperature control, and more let you charge with total peace of mind.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: A 45W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port provides full-speed charging to USB-C laptops including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018.
- Optimized for Travel: The lightweight and compact design comes with 3 interchangeable plugs, allowing for easy charging anywhere across the US, UK, and Europe.
- Simultaneous Charging: 2 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port share a total 65W output to power up to 3 devices simultaneously.
- THE ANKER PLUS: Join the over 30 million happy customers. Load anchor.
- NEED FOR SPEED: The state-of-the-art chipset guarantees 10W charges for Samsung Galaxy and 5W charges for iPhones - 10% faster than comparable chargers.
- ALWAYS AT VIEW: Load vertically or horizontally. Ideal for videos, messages, emails and when combined with Face ID.
- Case friendly: PowerWave charges effortlessly through protective cases. Metal accessories and credit cards can limit the charging process.
Anker iPhone 11 Charger, USB C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple Mfi Certified] Powerline+ II Nylon Braided Cable for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/X/XS Max/XR / 8 Plus, Supports Power Delivery
2 used from £15.39
- Power Delivery: Use together with an 18W or higher USB-C Power Delivery adapter (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes. Supports fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Double-Braided: Made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other cables.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine+ II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
These are the best selling USB-C chargers for April 2020. Based on Amazon’s best sellers lists. Quntis PD Fast Charger and Cable, among April 2020 best seller chargers ... Among Anker’s dual C + A port chargers this is the low end model. It offers the least amount of total output. And costs a few dollars less. $25.99.
Buy Anker Wireless Power Bank, PowerCore 10, 000mAh Portable Charger with USB-C (Input Only), External Battery Pack Compatible with iPhone 11, Samsung, iPad 2020 Pro, AirPods, and More.: Batteries - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
The Anker PowerPort PD 2 is set to go on sale on April 29th for $54.99. Update April 24th, 5:45pm : Added note that Anker’s charger may not be the smallest 60W USB-C PD charger. Vox Media has ...