Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped.
- The ideal lawnmower for first time home buyers as it cuts medium to large...
- Designed to be simple and easy to use with useful carry handle and an easy...
- Choose your ideal cutting height with a choice of five settings between 20...
- Sound pressure level at operators ear dB(A): 87
- 🟠 Powerful 2.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc Euro V engine, providing...
- 🟠 Electric key start and pull start.
- 🟠 Rear Wheel drive, 46cm cutting width ideal for medium to large sized...
- 🟠 Single point cutting height adjustment - 6 cutting heights 25mm to...
- 🟠 55 litre grass bag with high airflow and level indicator.
- 🔵 2.6kW (3.5hp) Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc Euro II engine, providing...
- 🔵 Push button electric start and pull start.
- 🔵 Large Rear Wheel drive, 46cm or 18" cutting width ideal for medium to...
- 🔵 Single point cutting height adjustment - six cutting heights 25mm to...
- 🔵 Rear discharge, Side discharge, Collect and Mulching options.
- 1300 W Power drive motor ensures a reliable cut in long or wet grass
- 34 cm cutting diameter ideal for small to medium lawns up to one tennis...
- Double folding handles and stackable grassbox for compact storage
- Grass combs cut right up to and over the edge
- Single lever height of cut adjustment from 20-70 mm to suit different lawn...
- Reliable, powerful and easy to start Briggs & Stratton 125CC 450E Series...
- 18 Inch/46 cm Durable steel deck for increased protection against damage...
- High lift blade type, easily adjustable cutting height ranging from 28 mm...
- 2-in-1 functionality: Bagging and rear discharge
- Large 60 Litre grass catcher
- 46cm cutting width, ideal for medium to large gardens.
- self propelled with rear wheel drive to take the effort out of mowing.
- simple single lever height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm to...
- rear discharge with 70l grass bag collector, side discharge chute and...
- soft grip folding handles for easy storage
- 2.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low...
- Split 38cm ribbed rear roller for a traditional British striped lawn. Rear...
- Single point cutting height adjustment - 5 cutting heights 25mm to 75mm....
- Easy to remove 70litre grass collector. Foldable handles for compact...
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your lawn mower for years to come....
- 🔵 Powerful 1600W Hyundai motor - Built to be reliable and durable.
- 🔵 380mm cutting width - Ideal for small to medium lawns.
- 🔵 Easy to remove 40L grass collector bag with grass level indicator -...
- 🔵 12.5kg rust free chassis fitted with tough treaded wheels - Ultra...
- 🔵 Foldable soft-grip handles - Comfortable to use, easy to store.
- WOLF 'DYNAMIC' 5.5HP 4 STROKE PETROL ENGINE
- SINGLE LEVER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGING BETWEEN 25mm to 75mm
- SELF PROPELLED VIA GEARBOX WITH THROTTLE SPEED CONTROLLER
- 4 IN 1 FACILITY: CUT, CUT&COLLECT, MULCHE OR SIDE DISCHARGE
- 2 Year Warranty
- Four stroke engine with one cylinder
- Electric start function
- Maintenance-free battery, recharging during mowing
- Including additional charger for optional grid charging
- Disengage able rear-wheel drive
Last update on 2021-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
Are petrol mowers good for gardens? Some of the small petrol mowers are ideal for medium sized gardens as they offer the flexibility that comes with being free from cables, plus the power to cut even long grass. Modern petrol models are a lot easier to operate and maintain than previosly, and should be seriously considered by anyone that has all but the smallest of gardens.
What is the most efficient petrol lawn mower? The most efficient mulching petrol lawn mower under $400 Masport is well known for offering an excellent quality range of Australian lawn mowers, and so the 470 2n’1 Mulch & Catch Petrol Lawn Mower is no exception.
Are petrol lawn mowers better than electric? While petrol lawn mowers will require more maintenance than electric options, they typically run for much longer and offer a great deal more power than electric lawn mowers, making them a great investment for larger lawns.
How much does a bargain petrol lawn mower cost? The bargain petrol lawn mower under $200 While it’s certainly not ideal for very large lawns if you’re looking for a good cut at a bargain price, the Yardking 138cc Cut and Catch Lawn Mower is a decent choice. With a 138cc 4-stroke engine, it provides sufficient power for small to medium lawns thanks also to its single bar blade.
Is an electric lawn mower worth it?
Electric mowers continue to improve when it comes to power. They are still not on par with gas-powered mowers but assuming you don’t let your yard get out of hand, they can be quite effective. that offers a tremendous amount of power for a battery-powered mower.
How do I choose a petrol lawn mower?
What is the best petrol lawn mower to buy?
Are battery lawn mowers better than gas?
Do petrol lawnmowers need oil?
Lawn mowers that run on internal combustion engines burn gasoline as fuel, and like any engine with metal parts, your lawn mower requires oil to lubricate the pistons and other moving parts. The oil reduces friction between moving metal parts and protects the life of your engine.
What should I look for when buying a self propelled lawn mower?
The mower should be easy to push and manoeuvre in all the conditions you’ll use it. Big wheels improve handling on rough ground and a lightweight model is easier to push and turn, particularly on uneven ground. Self-propelled models are all easy to push, as they do it themselves.
Do electric lawn mowers really work?
What is the most reliable brand of lawn mower?
A Consumer Reports survey of almost 20,000 subscribers found some brands to be more reliable than others. When it comes to gas-powered push mowers, the survey found Murray and Troy-Bilt push mowers are more reliable than Toros. For bigger jobs, gas-powered self-propelled mowers will do some of the work for you.
Are Stihl petrol lawn mowers any good?
What is the best petrol lawn mower?
Which is the best lawn mower electric or petrol?
Electric mowers benefit from quieter operation and having no emissions. They are also commonly found for cheaper than petrol mowers. However, where petrol mowers win out is their sheer ability to just get the job done. They often feature more powerful motors, with leading torque figures and cutting widths.
Which type of lawn mower is best?
Rotary lawn mowers are the most versatile type and will cope with most types of grass. They are better than cylinder mowers at cutting longer and rougher grass. A rotary mower may be powered by mains electric, rechargeable battery or petrol engine.
What should I look for when buying a petrol lawn mower?
Do I need a petrol lawn mower?
Are battery mowers as good as petrol?
There are no polluting exhaust fumes and electric lawn mowers are a lot lighter than petrol lawnmowers. If a cable is likely to snag in your garden or distance is a problem then a battery lawnmower, though slightly heavier may be the solution.
Are battery lawn mowers as good as gas?
Which is better petrol or battery lawn mower?
If you have a big lawn to cover, then a petrol mower should be top of your list. They’re more powerful than electric or cordless, and have a wider cutting diameter. They’re also self-propelled, making it easier to push around large lawns. … However, it’s more reliable, easier to start and can handle much bigger lawns.