- Spinner 78 Expandable (large suitcase: Suitable for a two week trip): 48 x 31/34 x 78 cm - 105/112.5 Litres - 3.1 kg
- Expandability feature on check-in sizes
- TSA Lock on all sizes for secure and stress free travel
- Eye for detail: Distinctive metal logo, pullers and plead caps on the front pocket
- Dimensions S: 56x39x23cm(All Parts). Capacity: 38L. Weight: 6.3lbs. Dimensions M:67x46x26cm(All Parts).Capacity: 60L. Weight: 7.9lbs. Dimensions L:77x52.5x30cm(All Parts). Capacity: 93L. Weight: 10lbs. Important: Please choose the size you need to purchase.
- BEST QUALITY ALSO BEST PRICE WITH TWO YEARS WARRANTY: Our suitcases are well made with quality materials and every suitcase goes through strict quality control test, like Drop loading test, Lifting test of handle, Wheel rolling test, Zipper test etc.
- COBINATION LOCK + 4 SPINNER + SIDE HANDLE: With build in combination lock, it’s easy and convenient to lock and unlock your suitcase during travel. The 4 multidirectional spinner wheels moves smoothly and quietly. The side handle can be really handy when lifting the suitcase with heavy weight.
- ABS HARD SHELL + ALUMINIUM COPING HANDLE: Our suitcases are made of hard ABS material, it’s strong, lightweighted and scratch resistant. The aluminium coping handle is lightweight and strong.
- ☞【SIZE-INCLUDING WHEELS】---Height: 55cm, Length: 40cm, Width: 22cm. Weight: 2.5kgs. Capacity: 38 litres, As a 20 inch carry on luggage, It is accepted on the vast majority of airlines throughout the UK, Europe and North America. Including British Airways, easy jet, virgin Atlantic and many more.
- ☞【100% ABS MATERIAL】---Lightweight and durable ABS hard shell; Scratch & Pressure-resistant & Waterproof. The fully lined interior and the multi-use organizational pockets make packing clothes easy.
- ☞【360°SPINNER WHEELS 】---Multi-directional silent spinner wheels can move in any directions for easy mobility. They have been tested extensively on different road conditions with emphasis on endurance and damage resistance. Makes your travel around the world much more easier.
- ☞【TELESCOPING UPGRADED HANDLE& COMBINATION LOCK】---Push-button telescopic handle to push or pull your luggage easy. The 3-digit combination lock keep your valuables secure, and convenient to pass security check.
- Dimensions S: 56x39x22cm(All Parts). Capacity: 38L. Weight: 3kg. Dimensions M:67x45x25cm(All Parts).Capacity: 60L. Weight: 3.7kg. Dimensions L:77x53x30cm(All Parts). Capacity: 93L. Weight: 5kg. Important: Please choose the size you need to purchase.
- TSA lock + 4 Spinner Wheels + telescoping handle : With TSA lock, the suitcase can be opened by the airport security staff with a special key without force opening damaging the suitcase. Quiet airplane spinner wheels and an adjustable 3-level 100%pure aluminum telescoping handle allow you to quickly maneuver in tight spaces and it's sturdier than most of the telescoping handle on the market.
- STABLE MATERIAL: The high-quality and elaborately processed hard shell made of ABS gives the case enormous STABILITY. The material is extremely ROBUST, absolutely shock-sensitive and unbreakable.
- DETAILED INTERIOR: The Interior of the suitcase are covered with two layers of materials. Polyester fabric and a thin layer of foam, to increase elastic buffer and add comfort for our dear customers. Also with Interior mesh zip pocket and elasticated, squared full capacity design.
- Spinner 81 (extra large suitcase: Suitable for a trip over two weeks): 55 x 35 x 81 cm - 138 Litre - 5 kg
- Made in Europe
- Three-point locking for extra security; seal to limit moisture penetration
- Smooth rolling double wheels and dual tube wheel handle
- Fixed 3-digit TSA Lock for added security
- Extremely strong 100% polypropylene zipped suitcase
- 360° Spinner wheels for smooth rolling comfort
- Limited 2 year global warranty
- Spinner 75 expandable (large suitcase: Suitable for a two week trip): 52 x 31 x 75 cm - 102 Litres - 4.6 kg
- Large volume capacity and practical (hidden) expandability on all sizes
- TSA Lock on all sizes for secure and stress free travel
- 360 Degree multidirectional double wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Spinner 79 expandable: 48 x 31/35 x 79 cm - 124/140 Litres - 3.70 kg
- Protective and practical: Integrated TSA cable lock, to safely secure the main opening and all external pockets in one go (patent pending)
- Tough fabrics, extra polyurethane as back protection and on the handles and high wheel housings
- Huge volumes on check-in sizes, including XL-size spinner 82
- Strong Sturdy Silent Wheels + Combination Lock included
- Telescopic Adjustable Handle + Side Handle for Easy Carry
- The Perfect Lightweight Suitcase for upto 25kg Allowance Perfect for 1-3 Week Long Haul Holidays - Combination Lock is Inlcuded Made from 600D Polyester Material & Address Label on Backside
- Additional 2 Front Pockets To Pack Away Those Small Essentials ,2 Wheels To Effortlessy Roll A Long On Your Journey
- 🛫SIZE (all parts): 28inch - Height: 75cm, Length: 47cm, Width: 29cm. (29.5"*18.5"*11.4") Weight: 4.15kg. Capacity: 94 litres.
- 🛫MATERIAL: Made of lightweight and durable ABS material, provides long-lasting usage and safety. The fully lined interior and the multi-use organizational pockets make packing clothes easy.
- 🛫HANDLE & LOCK: Adjustable 3-step telescoping handle system and top & side carry handles offers effortless movement during travel. The 3-digit combination lock keep your valuables secure, and convenient to pass security check.
- 🛫WHEELS: 4 quiet and solid spinner wheels with 360 degree, easy moving, anti fall ultra-silence and heavy duty wheels. They have been tested extensively on different road conditions with emphasis on endurance and damage resistance. Makes your travel around the world much more easier.
The most important things at a glance:
- Suitcases in the test environment: Even cheap ones in the grade ranking high up
- Most common reasons for devaluation: moderate rain protection, too loud rolling, cumbersome handling and damage during the fall test
- Hard shell cases better protect the contents; Textile cases are more flexible when packing and often have practical compartments
- U.S. travel: Suitcases with TSA lock can be opened by security personnel with a general key if necessary
Suitcase in the test: How much does a good make have to cost?
Forty euros if it goes after the last comparison check of the Stiftung Warentest and a simple hand luggage case made of fabric is required (. In general, the bottom line is that you get away with the fabric models at a lower price. If it is to be a hardshell case, a little more money has to be put into the hands for good quality. Surprisingly, the most expensive suitcase, the Topaz of Rimowa (hard shell), ended up among the last. The top score was not for any in the test field. Even the highest-ranked players were able to bring a “good” to the goods testers at best.
What separates the good suitcases in the comparison tests from the bad ones?
Pollutants in the handles are found in all price ranges, but increased concentrations are now the exception. Devaluations are hailed by the bank when used – many suitcases are only moderate in practice, according to the Stiftung Warentest. Too loud rolls here, a windy telescopic rod there, and even rain have little to counteract most suitcases. Tip: House & Garden Review is the only test magazine that also checks the handling for seniors.
Zippers, seams and suitcase surfaces withstood all suitcases tested by the goods testers, whether soft or hard shell. The leaf turns from a height of one metre during the crash test: In some of the crashes, the rollers and suspension were literally blown away on impact. In the worst case, they left a gaping hole on the bottom of the suitcase.
How large can the suitcase be to the hand luggage rack of an aircraft?
The requirements of the airlines are different. Comparison: Many set the limit at 55 x 40 x 20 cm. Not all suppliers take the measures exactly as the Stiftung Warentest judges. Sometimes people cheat rigorously. Original: At the U-Lite Classic Delsey can remove the rollers if necessary.
Fabric or hard shell: What is better?
Hardshell cases are usually made of polycarbonate or polypropylene and better protect the contents from sprains. In the 100 kg print test on the test bench of the Stiftung Warentest, cheap suitcases such as the models from Real Or Primark, provided that only the suitcase surfaces are loaded. In the case test, they, in turn, draw the shorter, especially very cheap specimens. Even when fully packed, they react more stubbornly with their hard shell. Textile cases always offer a few millimetres more room for manoeuvre. If it is still to be a hardshell case, we advise you to Expandable Models.
Wetness has to counteract the hard shells a little more, but the suitcase types in this test chapter are not far apart. When it gets inside, it is via the zipper or the telescopic linkage. Tip: Hardshell cases with external rods like Stratic are better in the rain.
In the weight comparison, both are practically at the same level, the hard shells are no longer heavier than soft shell cases. Manufacturers such as Samsonite sometimes push the weight of their carry-on trolleys below the 2 kg threshold, but they can also pay expensively for such models – additional expenses that can be worthwhile for frequent travellers given the restrictive weight requirements of some airlines. On a purely practical side, there is an extra point for the soft shell cases: outer pockets offer storage options for magazines and small pieces.
USA trips: Only with TSA lock?
If you are travelling long-distance and have chosen the United States of America as your destination, you should pay attention to the correct baggage. Only a suitcase with a so-called TSA lock protects against unpleasant surprises at the security checkpoint. If the officers at the airport notice suspicious or unidentifiable material during X-ray, they can use a universal key to open the suitcase non-violently and close it again.
This means that the correct digit code or a specific key is not necessary for opening the case, the security authorities always have free access. This is important for travel to the USA, as it does not last long for the owner of the trolley to be torched in case of supposed threats. Instead, it can happen that a simple number lock is broken up in the event of a necessary search of the bag.
However, travel trolleys with TSA locks have a major drawback: If you have the universal key, you can easily get to the contents. And since it’s not some high-secret specification, some criminals are likely to be out there with the right key. Therefore, it is best to store only luggage in a TSA case that does not have much value – the rest is better placed in the hand luggage, which can be opened and displayed in person if desired.
Suitcases & travel bags. 10 Best Samsonite Rolling Duffel Bag For Travels – April 2020, UK. Over 198 Critic and User Reviews Scanned Jonathan Holmes READ MORE + 10 Best Flight Backpacks – April 2020, UK. Over 124 Critic and User Reviews Scanned Jonathan Holmes READ MORE + ...
Babolat Pure Strike Duffle Bag Tennis Bags : Keep your tennis gear safe and organized in the Babolat Pure Strike
Luggage. 6 Best Coolest Backpacks – April 2020, UK. Over 57 Critic and User Reviews Scanned Jonathan Holmes READ MORE + 10 Best Samsonite Rolling Duffel Bag For Travels – April 2020, UK. Over 198 Critic and User Reviews Scanned Jonathan Holmes READ MORE + 10 Best Hunter Umbrellas – April 2020, UK ...