Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped
Blagdon Professional Bio Media for All Pond Filters and Affinity PoolsRecommended by Tickrater
- High surface area with extreme porosity
- Ideal for systems with high stocking densities
- Outstanding value
- Also ideal as aquarium/marine filter media
Blagdon Pond Bio-Activator, Natural Essential Start Up Bacteria for Filter...Recommended by Tickrater
- Naturally and quickly starts essential biological activity for a healthy pond, suitable for new or established ponds
- Contains beneficial bacteria to safely breakdown organic waste and keep the pond water clean and safe
- Completely safe for wildlife, fish, and plants; keeps cloudy water away
- Stimulates ongoing breakdown of toxic waste produced by fish and wildlife
Jebao PF-20E Bio Pressure 18w UV Pond Filter for ponds up to 10000LRecommended by Tickrater
- Provides mechanical and UV sterilization for ponds up to 10000L. UV-C 18W
- Easy view indicators show when the UV light is working and when it is time to clean the filter.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Pressure filter will need to be used in conjunction with a dirty water pump (NOT supplied).
2kg Bag Alfagrog Filter Bio MediaRecommended by Tickrater
- Highly Effective E40 Alfagrog Bio-Media
- Highly Porous
- Can be used in Pond Filters
Pond Koi Filter Media Bio Cell Similar to K1 (K1, 10 Litre Portion)Recommended by Tickrater
- Bio Cell Moving Bed Koi Pond Filter Media
- This media is excellent quality and similar K1 / K3 aquarium fish tank media
- Perfect for all fluidised moving/static-bed pond and aquarium filters
- K1 Media: 10mm (W) x 10mm Diameter
Tropical-Reef 2000g (2kg) Finest Ceramic Filters Rings Biological Filter...Recommended by Tickrater
- You are purchasing 2kg of premium quality Ceramic Filter Rings.
- Our filter rings are an ideal biological filter media for use in Aquarium and Pond Filters.
- These filter rings are packaged in Zip-up mesh filter bags - allowing easy cleaning when inside your filter. Alternatively, these can be taken out of the media bag and placed loose in the filter.
- The huge surface area of these filter rings allow beneficial bacteria to colonise, and biologically filter your aquarium water - removing ammonia and nitrite.
Blagdon Pond Water Quality Bio Start, Boosts Good Bacteria to Consume Fish...Recommended by Tickrater
- Bio Start contains biological cultures which, within hours, begin to set up the essential cycles that ensure pond water is safe for fish
- Each sachet contains 8,500 million bacteria to consume fish waste to help keep your pond clean and healthy
- Fish disease and death often result from poor pond water quality caused by fish waste building up to toxic levels
- Great to use in spring to help kick start the pond out of its dormant state and give it a head start for the summer season
UKCOCO 1000g Fish Tank Filter Media, Filtration Bio-balls for Aquarium Fish...Recommended by Tickrater
- Long lasting, highly porous ceramic material removes ammonia and nitrites.
- The surface area and tiny pores make it an ideal home for the cycle bacteria that you want in the filter.
- Good to use in both fresh and saltwater tank.
- Material: Quartz. Package Size: Approx. 22 x 15 x 5cm.
HEEPDD Bio Balls, 50 Pcs Aquarium Biochemical Aquarium Filter Media...Recommended by Tickrater
- Filtered Water---Because the biosphere is light in weight and easy to carry, it can be used not only in biochemical filtration systems in seawater, but also in biochemical filtration systems in freshwater.Great help to restore the natural water quality, and provide the most suitable living environment for your fishes.
- The Principle of Biochemical Ball ---It is to let the water flow through the space that is distributed in the internal zigzag, to prolong the flow of water, and to add the nitrifying bacteria attached to the multi-column structure to achieve the effect of biochemical filtration.
- Use with Filter---Provide Larger, Multi-Faceted Surface Area for Support of Biological Filtration.The filter of each aquarium is limited, and the filtering space for placing biochemical balls is not too large, but it is the function of biochemical ball to make up for the lack of filtering space.
- Wide Application---Suit for biochemical filtration systems in freshwater, perfect for using in fish tank, pond and aquarium.
Powkoo Sponge Media Filter, Bio Sponge Filter Media Pad, Cut-to-Size Foam...Recommended by Tickrater
- Powkoo sponge media filter pad provide both mechanical and biological filtration, perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums or aquatic plants tank, keeps water cycled and clear
- Comes with 2 pcs bio filter sponge: coarse sponge size(30PPI): 12.6" L x 4.7" W x 1.0" H; fine sponge size(40PPI): 12.6" L x 4.7" W x 0.6" H; Cut-To-Size filter media bio sponge, aquarium filter pads can easily be cut to fit most filters
- Offers more surface area for the beneficial nitrifying bacteria to colonize, eliminate toxic compounds and improve water quality, trap floating debris to help keep your aquarium water crystal clear, and will not get clogged easily
- Place our aquarium filter pad in flowing water to trap uneaten food, waste, decaying plants, detritus, and other coarse to small floating particles from the water.Coarse sponge pad in conjunction with fine sponge pad to remove smaller particles and keep water quality very good