Over 96 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO Sensor, 12000 DPI, Lightweight, 6 Programmable Buttons, 250h Battery Life, On-Board Memory, PC / Mac - White (German Packaging)
4 used from £45.75
- Hero Gaming Sensor: Next-gen Hero mouse sensor delivers up to 10x the power efficiency over other gaming mice with exceptional accuracy and responsiveness thanks to 400 IPS precision and up to 12000 DPI sensitivity
- Lightspeed Wireless: Ultra-fast Lightspeed Wireless technology gives you a lag-free gaming experience; The G305 wireless gaming mouse delivers incredible responsiveness and reliability with a super-fast 1 ms report rate for competition-level performance
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: The G305 wireless Logitech mouse boasts an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay on a single AA battery so you can play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power
- Lightweight design: Thanks to an efficient mechanical design, the G305 gaming mouse weighs in at only 99 g for high manoeuvrability
- Portable Convenience: The durable, compact design with built-in Nano receiver storage makes the G305 not just a great computer mouse, but also an excellent laptop mouse
TENMOS Wireless Bluetooth Mouse, LED Slim Dual Mode (Bluetooth 5.1 + USB) 2.4GHz Rechargeable Silent Bluetooth Wireless Mouse with Type C Adapter for Laptop/MacBook/iPad OS 13 and Above (Matte Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,117. $16.99 $ 16. 99 $18.99 $18.99. 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon.
Bluetooth vs. USB – There are advantages to both Bluetooth and USB mice. Bluetooth mice are truly portable. They connect to a receiver in your computer, so there’s no dongle required. On the other hand, Bluetooth mice can sometimes have more performance and connection issues than their USB counterparts.
A Bluetooth mouse is a type of wireless mouse. This version of a mouse with built-in Bluetooth technology means the setup requires no cords or dongles at all. Some Bluetooth mice are even able to pair to devices other than your computer or laptop because they don’t even require a USB adapter, just a simple Bluetooth connection.