Over 64 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- ANTI INFLAMMATORY: Fast absorbing liquid removes built-up dead skin cells and fights blackheads and breakouts. It exfoliates dead skin cells both on the surface and deep inside pores for clearer and more radiant looking skin.
- WITH SALICYLIC ACID/BHA: Primarily an exfoliant, helping shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
- HOW TO USE: Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face, including the eye area (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a moisturiser that contains a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- SUITABLE FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN: This peeling is suitable for normal, combination to oily skin types. The liquid texture is ideal for these skin types and penetrates fast into pores, blackheads and pimples.
- Dermatologist-grade glycolic acid peel, strongest glycolic acid peel to give rapid results
- One bottle yields about 15-24 acid peels - Beneficial for sun damaged skin, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, acne and dull, lifeless skin
- Same acid peel administered in dermatologist office at more than $150-$300 per face peel. For home use.
- Easy instructions below in description. Glycolic acid is customizable & easily diluted by adding distilled water
- Gently exfoliates skin to remove dead cells and promote a vibrant, healthier look; harnesses three alpha-hydroxy acids for a safe, convenient, and effective treatment
- Advanced acid formulation with glycolic acid, pyruvic acid, and lactic acid for high levels of penetration and exfoliation
- Exfoliating gel reverses the signs of aging for remarkable results
- Easy application with simple-to-spread gel; optimal exfoliation with prolonged contact with skin
- An antioxidant-rich facial peel containing potent anti-agers including retinol and alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate, refresh nourish skin.
- Quick and easy peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, fights blemishes and helps with dark spots and redness
- For anyone seeking to reduce signs of aging, uneven skin tone or breakouts, to gain a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Best suited for stubborn skin conditions that have not responded favorably to other anti-aging treatments.
- COMPLETE AT-HOME KIT: All you need in one box for a chemical peel spa treatment in the comfort of your own home
- BEGINNER PEEL: Face peel combines 20% Glycolic and 40% Lactic Acid and is mild enough for those new to peels.
- EXFOLIATOR: Glycolic Acid peel exfoliates and peels away the topmost skin layer to reveal smooth, bright skin underneath
- NEUTRALIZER INCLUDED: Soothing gel for application directly after the acid peel. The only peel on Amazon to include this
- Glycolic Acid Face Peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. Contains up to 20 facial peels.
- Ideal for Breakouts, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin types. Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles WITHOUT VISIBLE PEELING.
- Supports natural cell turnover. Helps promote stimulation of collagen formation. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
- Helps minimize the appearance of uneven skin texture and other signs of aging. Ideal for brown spots and uneven skin tone caused by sun damage and Oily Skin types.
- Level 1: 10-20% Glycolic Acid Peel: Light peel for clients with light skin tones and clients who have never used glycolic peels in the past.
- Level 2: 30-40% Glycolic Acid Peel: Light/medium peel for clients who have completed level 1 or have used glycolic peels in the past 3 months.
- Level 3: 50-60% Glycolic Acid Peel: Medium/deep peel for clients who have completed levels 1 and 2, have used peels in the last 3 months and are experienced glycolic peel users.
- Level 4: 70% Glycolic Acid Peel: Deep peel for clients who have completed levels 1,2 and 3, have used peels in the last month and are experienced glycolic peel users. Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.
- This VEGAN, super clean formula has a high % acid strength. The light gel exfoliation treatment, has impressed our Professionals and given great transformations on different skin types.
- Formulated with 10% Glycolic Acid helps reveal brighter skin and 5% Natural Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids help give smoother skin
- Suitable for all skin/gender types, even acne skins without irritation.
- This formula is FREE FROM Parabens, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance/Colours, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum and Mineral Oils, Nut Oil
- 4th + day – Darker brown where skin has not peeled. Pink areas where skin has peeled. Very uneven texture (make up will not be able to cover).
- The Jessners solution should be applied no more than: 1-3 layers = 1x every 2-3 weeks. 3-6 layers = 1x every 4-8 weeks.
- Always perform a patch test 24 hours prior to application to test for sensitivity
- Made in Korea. Ship Worldwide Free.
- Mid/Entry Level Professional Strength Acid Peel; approx. 20-30 full facial peels per bottle
- Perfect for Minimizing Wrinkles and Fine Lines by Stimulating Collagen Growth
- Glycolic Acid Peel Repairs Dull Damaged Skin, Stretch Marks, Hyperpigmentation, Premature Aging & Many Other Skin Problems Like Razor Bumps & Stretch Marks
- Lightens Skin and Evens Skin Tone. 50% Glycolic Acid Peel is great at minimizing areas of discoloration and imperfections
[(Step by Step Chemical Peels)] [Author: Niti Khunger] published on (April, 2010)
2 used from £64.86
A chemical peel is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back is smoother. With a light or medium peel, you may need to undergo the procedure more than once to get the desired results. Chemical peels are used to treat wrinkles, discolored skin and scars — usually on the face.
A chemical peel is when a chemical solution is applied to your skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and far healthier looking than the old skin. It’s used to help treat acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, etc.
Chemical peels are cosmetic treatments that can be applied to the face, hands, and neck. They’re used to improve the appearance or feel of the skin. During this procedure, chemical solutions will...