Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped
Duronic Heater HV101 with Mica Panels | 2.5kW | Electric | Radiant and...Recommended by Tickrater
- SUPERIOR TO OIL HEATERS - While oil heaters have their pros, Micathermic (or Mica Panel) heaters outrank them in many ways. They radiate heat more effectively, they are safer to use, lighter in weight, more economic and provide a healthier heating experience.
- SAFE TO USE – Surpassing both convector and oil-filled radiators, radiant heaters like the HV101 are safer to use. The mica panels are naturally insulating which prevents from electric shocks and electrical fires. Additionally, the heating element is covered by protective mesh which stays cooler to touch and prevents any burning accidents. It also has an over-heat function to prevent the heater from over-heating, and will also automatically switch off if it is accidentally tipped over.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS - The HV101 has three programmable heat settings which allow you to adjust the level of heat being expelled: 1kW, 1.5kW and 2.5kW. It also has a thermostat which you can programme to gauge when the room is at your desired temperature. If you want to warm up a room quickly the 2.5kW high temperature is the best option. However, if it’s not too cold or you aren’t in a rush to warm the space, you could put on 1kW or 1.5kW and heat more steadily.
- EASY TO MOVE AND COOL TO TOUCH - Thanks to their clever design, our Micathermic heaters are safe to touch and will not burn your hands. Additionally, they are lightweight and have caster wheels which enable you to move the heater from room to room with ease. There are also integrated handles to make transportation easier. On the front is a cable winding handle for keeping the cable tidy when the heater is not in use.
Kerosene Heater, Oil Heater Glass Burner, Portable Lightweight Kerosene...Recommended by Tickrater
- ✱Tempered glass uses round tempered glass to suppress the smoke generated during the combustion process
- ✱Fuel: Fuel duration of motor oil (household kerosene): about 17 hours.
- ✱ Fuel consumption: 0.24-0.28 liters/hour/calories: 7800-8900 kcal/hour.
- ✱Since there is no shock absorber, please use it outdoors.
Pro Breeze Halogen Infrared Patio Heater - Wall Mounted Electric Heater...Recommended by Tickrater
- Powerful Outdoor Heating: This Pro Breeze Infrared Patio & Garden Heater features two fast warming heat settings including 1000w (1KW) Low and 2000W (2KW) High power modes.
- Ceiling or Wall Mounted: All fixtures and fittings are included along with easy-to-follow instructions allowing you to mount this powerful infrared heater to an outdoor wall or celling.
- Designed For Outdoor Use: This outdoor patio lamp heater has been rigorously tested in harsh weather conditions and has achieved IP65 rating, making it safe to use outdoors when used with an IP65 rated outdoor socket.
- Large Heating Area: Designed to keep you outside space warm in summer and winter, the extra-large tubular design heats a larger area than outdoor gas heaters and is more environmentally friendly than fire pits.
Russell Hobbs RHPH2001 500W Ceramic Plug Heater, Adjustable thermostat, 12...Recommended by Tickrater
- 500W MAXIUMUM HEAT OUTPUT – with 2 fan speeds and PTC heating element
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE– Select a temperature from 15°C to 30°C
- PLUG-IN PORTABLE DESIGN – ideal for close proximity heating in the home, workshops, caravans and offices
- PRODUCT FEATURES – 12 hour timer, LED Display, Night light function
MYLEK Convector Heater Electric Free Standing 2000W Thermostat Radiator,...Recommended by Tickrater
- MYLEK’s 2000W convector heater is practical, stylish and robust. It’s perfect for adding into your home or work space to keep you warm in the colder months
- By using the easy to use, digital control and LED display, you can change the temperature from 10-35°c, use the 9-hour timer function and turn the heater on and off with ease
- Thanks to the adjustable light feature, you can easily dim the LED display to make sure that the bright light will not distract your sleep – perfect for those wanting to us their heater in the bedroom to keep warm on chilly nights
- MYLEK’s convector heater is super easy to use. Simply use the user-friendly side panel and access the heater's timer function, temperature settings, anti-frost mode and more
STAYWARM 2000w Upright and Flatbed Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings / Cool...Recommended by Tickrater
- COMPACT FLATBED AND UPRIGHT DESIGN: The 2000w Fan Heater sits horizontally or stands vertically, adapting to best suit your needs. The compact, simple and lightweight design is ideal for use at home or in the office and the integral carry handle makes it easy to transport. The red power light is illuminated during use to indicate that the heating element is active.
- TWO HEAT SETTINGS AND COOL BLOW FAN: Switch between the two heat settings (1000w/2000w) to set the power of the fan or use the cool blow function to operate as a cooling fan. Save money and space in your home with this multi-use hot and cool fan.
- VARIABLE THERMOSTAT: Use the variable thermostat dial to set the temperature level. The heater will operate until the surrounding air temperature is at the set level and then will automatically switch on/off intermittently to keep a consistent temperature.
- FROST WATCH PROTECTION: The built-in frost watch protection allows the fan heater to switch on automatically if the room temperature dips below 5°c – just turn the dial to the minimum to keep the chill away.
Warmlite Portable Radiant 2 Bar Heater with Ceramic Heating Elements,...Recommended by Tickrater
- 1200W 2-bar heater with adjustable temperature setting
- Ceramic heating elements offer an efficient heating solution
- Anti-tip over prevention safety feature
- Free-standing design with a recessed carry handle for easy portability
Igenix IG5200 Portable Electric Convector Heater with Adjustable...Recommended by Tickrater
- Three power settings
- Adjustable thermostat
- Overheat protection
De'Longhi HTF3033 Fan Heater - WhiteRecommended by Tickrater
- Horizontal fan heater with 3 kW heat output
- Two heat settings and one summer ventilation function
- Thermostat to control temperature plus cool air facility
- Frost and overheat protection