Over 182 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- Multiple choices give you a colorful ride experience
- Disc Brake System - Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems.
- Recommended for rider's height 5'4"-5'9". Max weight up to 300lbs
- New Fashion Road Bike makes your riding more perfectly.
- Pair of 700 x 38c Hybrid Bike tyres
- Perfect for hybrid, comfort and cyclocross bikes
- Knobbly tread pattern for increased grip in all conditions
- Inflate to: 50-75 PSI
- Detachable toe studs provide a reliable grip in wet, icy or muddy conditions
- Hard-wearing aluminium alloy for extra durability
- Unmatched slip resistance and traction on tough trails
- Improve your technique, confidence and stability
- Pair of 700 x 35c Cyclocross/hybrid bike tyres
- Low profile knobs in the centre of the tyre to allow for higher speeds on the harder surfaces
- Higher side knobs which help grip while cornering when you are on the loose and rough terrain
- Puncture Protection
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy installation, just connect the original front rod. Four bolt rod clamps secure the rod in place.
- STRONG AND STABLE: CNC cutting, no welding and no process, the internal hollow titanium alloy screws are fixed, strong and stable.
- WIDELY USED: Universal short handle lever handle, suitable for most road bikes, fixed gear bikes, mountain bikes, downhill bikes, track bikes,etc.
- EQUIPPED WITH SCREWS: Equipped with screws, titanium alloy special riding screws, with strong anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties.
- 100% butyl inner tube
- Suitable for all bikes with 700c wheels: Road bikes cyclo-cross, gravel bikes, triahlon and TT bikes
- 60mm Presta valve (French valve)
- Perfect training tyre, offering great balance between puncture resistance and rolling resistance
- The Sundried cycle shoes have all the advanced technology you need to increase your power efficiency and improve your ride, all while providing superior comfort and longevity. These will be the best cycle shoes you've ever owned and are comfortable and practical both on and off the bike.
- Two-way edging to the back prevents your heel slipping out and gives a locked-in feel while pedalling. Laser cut detailing to the top of the cycle shoe provides ventilation while the breathable soft inner liner wicks moisture and keeps feet dry.
- Expert fastenings improve speed, ease, practicality, and precision. Use the dial to fasten the shoes and make micro adjustments to the fit any time, even mid-ride, for unlimited comfort, performance, and versatility.
- A stiff, efficient TPU sole provides excellent power transfer with enough flexibility to stay comfortable. Our cleat design is compatible with LOOK SPD-SL.
- Butyl tubes for cyclocross use
- Unitube fits 32 - 47C section tyres
- 60 mm Long Presta valve for deep section rims
- Weighs 169 grams (per tube)
- 700c wheelsON Front Wheel Road Racing Bike
- 40 mm Deep Rim Brake, Aluminium
- Presta Valve Hole
- 24 Spokes
- Fits aero forks
- Compatible with disc brakes
- Includes adhesive protection kit to avoid damaging the paintwork.
Looking for a race ready cyclocross bike that can handle anything the course throws at it? Here are the best cyclocross bikes we've tested. Stefan Abram August 23, 2020 3:00 pm .
In the past, cyclocross bikes had cantilever or V-brake options. Although they were more effective against mud than standard bike brakes, they still had a tendency to clog up on excessively rainy and muddy conditions. Nowadays, the best cyclocross bike models contain hydraulic disc brakes.
The Fuji Altamira CX 1.1 is a featherweight cyclocross race bike with a surprisingly supple ride. The 17.3-pound bike (size 56cm) has a full carbon frame, fork, and seatpost.