Over 152 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
Duronic Slimline Heater HV180 with Mica Panels | 1.8kW / 1800W | Electric | Radiant and Convection | Micathermic | White Convector Heater with Thermostat | 2 Heat Settings | Oil Free |1 Minute Heat Up
- SUPERIOR TO OIL HEATERS - While oil heaters have their pros, micathermic heaters outrank them in many ways. Duronic mica panel heaters heat up to full capacity in just 1 minute - much quicker than any oil radiator. They radiate heat more effectively, they are safer to use, lighter in weight, more economic and provide a healthier heating experience. This heater will efficiently heat up an small to medium-sized room in no time at all. If you have a larger space why not get two HV180 heaters.
- SAFE TO USE – Surpassing both convector and oil-filled radiators, radiant heaters like the HV180 are safer to use. The mica panels are naturally insulating which prevents from electric shocks and electrical fires. Additionally, the heating element is covered by protective mesh which stays cooler to touch and prevents any burning accidents. It also has an over-heat function to prevent the heater from over-heating, and will also automatically switch off if it is accidentally tipped over.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS - The HV180 electric heater has two programmable heat settings which allow you to adjust the level of heat being expelled: 900W and 1800W. It also has a thermostat which you can programme to gauge when the room is at your desired temperature. If you want to warm up a room quickly the 1.8kW high temperature is the best option. However, if it’s not too cold or you aren’t in a rush to warm the space, you could put on 0.9kW and heat more steadily.
- EASY TO MOVE AND COOL TO TOUCH - Thanks to their clever design, our micathermic heaters are safe to touch and will not burn your hands. Unique compared to our other heaters, the HV180 has a comfortable carry handle and the whole heater is lightweight so it is easy to move from room to room. On the size is a cable winding handle for keeping the cable tidy when the heater is not in use.
- FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS – Dimensions: 49.5 x 15 (25 at the feet) x 54cm. Weight: 4.5kg. It has a 1.8m power cable with British Standard (BS) approved 3-pin plug. Power: 1800W (1.8kW). Voltage: 220-240v;60Hz. We advise users to not plug the heater into an extension lead or multi-plug power adapter as the heater is too powerful for it. Using an extension lead or adapter with this heater is a fire hazard and may cause damage to the heater or the user. Always plug a heater directly into a mains
The De’Longhi Mica-Thermic panel heater features an easy-to-use control panel with an adjustable thermostat. During use, the thermal cut-off function prevents the panel heater from overheating, while the automatic tip-over switch turns the heater off in the event that it falls over. Best Mica-Thermic Panel Heater Shop All Panel Space Heaters
The De'Longhi Mica Panel Heater is a lightweight and stylish way to heat your room: Efficient use of energy & space with a wall-mountable option. Register Product United States en-us
This sleek, stylish panel heater is perfect for any application and any decor. With its slim design and convenient wall mountable option, you can virtually put it anywhere. You can customize your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and three heat settings. It is ideal for use as supplementary or spot heating in the bedroom, living room, office, or anywhere in the home.