- Sleek, smooth facia can be easily be wiped clean for So Simple maintenance
- The quietest intermittent bathroom fan on the market. They are ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms and toilets. So Simple installation features enables the fan to be fitted easily in walls,...
- Twist and Click fascia for So Simple installation and maintenance
- Two speeds - 15 litres per second and 21 litres per second - selectable at install
- Suitable for wall, ceiling or panel fitting. 2 year manufacturers guarantee
- Extract Rate: Impressive 26 litres per second, 96 cubic metres per hour. This is one of the highest extraction rates for any 4" axial fan.
- Sound output: 26.5 dB (A) @ 3 metres. This is one of the quietest fans in the market. Awarded Quiet Mark award 2013.
- Sound output: 26.5 dB (A) @ 3 metres. Power Consumption: 8 watts
- IP45 rated. Mains 230/240V AC. Please see Product Information section for important electrical connection requirements. CE approved.
- Dimensions: 158mm wide x 158mm high. Spigot is 99mm diameter (for connection to 100mm ducting) and projects for 80mm beyond installed surface.
- 4"/100mm traditional round grill style extractor fan with run-on timer
- Single speed setting and operated by a remote switch, usually a lighting circuit
- Timer; run-on time can be adjusted to suit installation conditions; from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Part F Building Rags compliant, IPX4 Rated, wall or ceiling mounted
- Finished in cool white corrosion free ABS plastic
- High Extraction Rate: 370m³/h. Our kitchen chimney hood is of a well great extracting rate. It can absorb grease, smoke and dust mostly, to protect your lovers, kids and yourself from unhealthy smells.
- Low Noise Level: 63dB(A). The extractor fan is of high quality. It produces less noise when it is working.
- Two Working Modes: can be used as a recirculating cooker hoods with CBCF002X2 carbon filters (included); Can also be a Ducting vent hood with a duct pipe coming with.
- Standard Duct Vent Chimney Hood: it is 60cm kitchen extractorhood. Please check it first before purchasing it.
- 24-month Warranty on Ventilation Extractor Hood: please contact us when you need our tech support. Our professional tech and service team is standby.
- Quiet Operation at 27dB. Note: Product is tested in an anechoic chamber to a recognized standard.
- Timer over run, backdraught shutter
- Unique turning vane technology
- IP Rating: IP44
- Ideal solution for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from kitchens, toilets and bathrooms.
- Designed to be fitted into walls and ceilings and suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and toilets
- 100mm/4” size with a Profile depth of 40mm
- Built-in over-run timer 2-30mins (adjustable)
- Extraction rate of 90m³/hr and Low noise level of just 35dB at 3m
- High power extractor fan that fits standard 100 mm or 4 " solid or flexible ducting.
- Used for extracting air from toilets, bathrooms, hobby rooms, sheds & workshops.
- Up to 187 m3/hour extract airflow rate with a high pressure mixed flow impeller.
- Long life 240 v mains voltage 33 w motor. 36 dBA sound level at 3 m distance.
- Can be electrically wired directly to 240 v mains, variable speed or environment controller.
- An easy to fit extractor fan finished in Brilliant White with a run on timer and back draught shutter.
- Long life 240V saving motor, only 5.5W running Power. Live, switched live and neutral wiring connections.
- An impressive 78 m3/hour extract airflow rate (22 l/s). low noise, only 26 dba) @ 3m distance from the fan.
- Meets building regulations and backed up with a 5 year Warranty
- Also available with pull cord, timer/pull cord, humidity sensor and PIR Movement Detector options. Also a larger 150mm 6 inch version.
- included components: C4TR
- Stylish 100mm 4" designer bathroom, en-suite and wet room extractor fan finished in brilliant white.
- Fitted with standard on/off wiring connections.100mm, 4" diameter duct connection. Can be wall or ceiling mounted.
- Special exhaust air straitening gators ensures low noise, only 25 dB(A) sound level.
- Mixed flow impeller blade design enables longer duct runs to be used. Energy rating: A+
- An impressive 90 m3/hour extract airflow rate 25 l/s. Fitted with an anti-back draft shutter and German motor.
Last update on 2021-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Extractor Fans Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Extractor Fans? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Extractor Fans, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Extractor Fans on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Extractor Fans. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Extractor Fans?
- What will Extractor Fans do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Extractor Fans?
- What’s the difference between good Extractor Fans and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Extractor Fans?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Extractor Fans. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Extractor Fans available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Extractor Fans is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Extractor Fans buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Extractor Fans.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Extractor Fans has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Extractor Fans?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Extractor Fans?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Extractor Fans?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Extractor Fans in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Extractor Fans are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Extractor Fans might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.