Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped
Variispeed Fan Speed ControllerRecommended by Tickrater
- Precise control
- Variable speed
- Ensures longer life of fan motors
- Not suitable for use with fans higher than 300w or fans that already have built-in fan speed control.
Corsair Commander PRO Digital Fan and RGB Lighting Controller - BlackRecommended by Tickrater
- Six 4-pin Fan Ports with Voltage and PWM Control
- Dual Channel Lighting
- Two USB 2.0 Internal Headers
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. Requires a motherboard with an internal USB 2.0 header. Requires CORSAIR LINK software version 4.7 or higher
NZXT RGB Fan & Controller, AC-2RGBC-B1Recommended by Tickrater
- LIGHTING CHANNELS: Two NZXT RGB lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total. Lighting channels now support up to 40 LEDs per channel or six devices
- FAN CHANNELS: Three fan channels with max 10W per channel output with built-in noise detection module
- MORE RGB LIGHTING ACCESSORIES: Mix and match any NZXT RGB LED accessories within each channel, including NZXT Underglow, Cable Comb, LED strips in various lengths, and Aer RGB fans while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels
- POWERED BY NZXT CAM: NZXT CAM application monitors and controls your build, enabling you to choose from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
GameMax ARGB PWM Fan Hub, Powering Up To 6 Fans (3 Or 4 Pin), 3 Pin...Recommended by Tickrater
- The Game Max a RGB hub allows you to connect to six fans and allows the user to expand their cooling capabilities within your gaming PC, ultimately increasing the performance
- Take full control of your chassis’ lighting using the 3 pin Aura Sync connector included with the hub and sync to a compatible motherboard, ASUS, ASRock or MSI
- As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 pin Aura connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control
- Powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your Six connected fans
Thermaltake Commander FT 5.5-Inch Screen Fan Control PanelRecommended by Tickrater
- 5.5" Remarkable Touchscreen - With the Commander FT's extraordinarily large 5.5" touch panel and gorgeous layout, on-the-fly cooling control and noise adjustments have never been easier.
- Auto and Manual Mode - The Commander FT's Auto mode is intelligently tuned to automatically adjust all fans based on thermal sensor temperature readings. Manual mode is completely customizable, allowing for individual fan speed adjustments user settings will be memorized and maintained even after reboot.
- Performance and Silent Mode - Two adjustments arrows at the bottom left are performance and silent mode. The performance mode is tuned for best cooling performance, automatically adjusts all fans to its fastest speed and provides the ultimate airflow in seconds.
- Intuitive Fan Speed Slider - The fan speed slider offers complete fan control through a user-friendly interface.
Noctua NA-FC1, 4-Pin PWM Fan Controller (Black)Recommended by Tickrater
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- “No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C 120mm Case Fan w/Fan Controller 5 in1 PackRecommended by Tickrater
- ⚡ Package included: Individually adressable RGB Case Fan 120mm x 5, Control Hub x1
- ⚡Enhanced fan frame: Enhanced frame structure, using high-quality hydraulic shaft to reduce friction, reduce turbulent noise, add lubrication and improve efficiency, and extremely high heat dissipation performance- 45.03 CFM & 2.56 mm
- ⚡Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate
- ⚡16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With the front and rear double rings, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs
Akasa FC.SIX | PWM Fan Controller | Fan Speed Control Front Panel | 6...Recommended by Tickrater
- The FC.SIX has a brushed aluminium panel and gives you control of six fans.
- Designed to accommodate six 20W fans with speed control down to Zero RPM.
- Fan speed control to zero RPM. 3pin / 4pin PWM fan connector compatible
- 20W available for each fan control channel
DEEPCOOL RF120 RGB PWM Fan, 120mm, 6 Brightness RGB LED Lights, Cable...Recommended by Tickrater
- 6 high brightness RGB LED lights for impressive lighting magic.
- Intelligent PWM functions to meet system cooling demands.
- Anti-vibration rubber design for noise- and vibration-reduction.
- RGB cable controller for controlling lighting mode and color. Multiple control modes: breathing, static state, or multi-color cycling.
DEEP COOL CF120 3IN1, Addressable RGB, Motherboard SYNC by 5V ADD RGB 3-pin...Recommended by Tickrater
- Utilize 12pcs of independently programmable RGB LEDs for amazing display effects
- Can be easily controlled by MB through 5V A-RGB Header, no additional controller needed, and can synchronize with other A-RGB devices. It can also use the included A-RGB controller to control multiple devices
- Fan speed can be intelligently controlled by MB in accordance with temperature
- Better balance on air volume & air pressure, low noise, can be used as a case fan or CPU cooling fan