- Pre‑Seed fertility‑friendly lubricant is clinically shown to be fertility friendly and formulated for couples trying to conceive
- It mimics your own natural fertile fluids to support sperm on their journey to meet the egg, and helps to relieve vaginal dryness
- Formulated to provide a natural and enhance comfort, this personal lubricant is as slippery and smooth as classic lubricants
- Developed by doctors and used in fertility clinics. This pH-balanced and isotonic formula is clinically proven not to harm sperm.
- The product box contains a 40g tube with 9 single use applicators
- The only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days for more opportunities to get pregnant – at least 2x any other ovulation test (1)
- 20 test sticks give you a higher chance of detecting your most fertile days if your cycle length varies, or if you don’t know how long it is
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue ‘smiley face’ appears on your fertile days: make love on High and Peak Fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- No. 1 UK Doctor recommended brand in a survey of doctors in the UK (data on file). Providing pregnancy tests, ovulation kits and fertility tests for women for over 35 years
- Fertility Lubricant for all Couples Trying to Get Pregnant
- Clinically Tested Fertility Friendly Personal Lubricant; Patented Formula
- Supports Sperm viability with essential Calcium and Magnesium ions
- Mimics fertile fluids and relieves dryness that aids in supporting a fertility-friendly environment that supports sperm motility
- Gynecologist / Doctor Recommended, Used by couples since 2008 to help increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally.
- FOR ALL WOMEN TTC: Trying To Conceive (TTC) can be difficult and time-consuming; our scientifically-formulated fertility supplements provide key nutrients that help women along their path to pregnancy
- SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH, PCOS: Conceive Plus Women’s Fertility is formulated with key ingredients like Inositol, a natural molecule proven to help treat infertility and PCOS, which affects up...
- KEY NUTRIENTS FOR FERTILITY: In addition to fertility supporting vitamins and minerals like Folate, Zinc, Selenium, and Copper, a unique blend of amino acids has been added for an extra helping hand:...
- HELPS BALANCE CYCLES, HORMONES: Infertility and irregular, heavy menstruation is a growing trend; Conceive Plus Fertility Support enriches the body with top-quality ingredients that support reproductive...
- A BRAND YOU’LL LOVE AND TRUST: Conceive Plus Women’s Fertility Support supplements are best-paired with Conceive Plus Fertility lubricant, developed by Harvard doctors, used by millions
- 20 fertility tests and 4 pregnancy tests to be used with a Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor. Please note the Monitor is NOT included in this pack but is sold separately
- Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89 Percent (1)
- Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor tracks 2 key fertility hormones – designed to detect all your fertile days
- Hormones are a more accurate predictor of ovulation than basal body temperature (BBT), which only rises after ovulation
- Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- Multifunctional Thermometer: This thermometer with high accuracy can be used as a basal thermometer for pregnancy, or as a general thermometer to measure fever. This highly sensitive basal thermometer is...
- Manually enter data & Automatically Chart: Use Femometer APP (iOS & Android) to record your BBT data (manually enter data into the app). The APP will automatically draw your BBT chart and pinpoint your...
- Slow But Accurate: It takes a little longer when tracking your Actual Basal Body Temperature. But it also means you know exactly what’s going on in your body. This thermometer is clinically accurate with...
- Internationally Certified: FDA and CE approved. This digital thermometer is made from high-quality material, safe to use and easy to clean with water.
- Customer Service: From the date of receipt, we provide 1-year service for quality-related issues. Technical service is available. For any issues please contact us freely.
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89 Percent (1)
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones – designed to detect all your fertile days
- Detects more fertile days than traditional OPK for more opportunities to get pregnant (traditional OPK detect LH only)
- The only monitor you can also use to test for pregnancy
- The most advanced Fertility Monitor, clinically validated by ultrasound (Clearblue ovulation assay showed 97 Percent agreement with ultrasound observed ovulation. Behre HM., et al. Human Reproduction...
- For all couples trying for a baby
- Clinically tested Fertility Friendly; Patented Formula
- With essential Calcium and Magnesium ions to support sperm viability
- Mimics fertile fluids and relieves dryness
- Easy-to-use Pre-filled Applicators
- Bud natural fertility supplement for women concentrates on key nutrients to support healthy conception and preparation for pregnancy
- Our careful blend combines Maca with an essential mix of vitamins & minerals, including zinc, selenium and vitamins C, E, D, B6, B12
- Key ingredient Peruvian maca is a powerful adaptogen. It works to balance female hormones, improve regularity of cycles, enhance ovulation and support sexual function. It is also provides a concentrated...
- Addition of Cordyceps and muira puama to support your body’s natural fertility both physically and mentally
- Bud female fertility formula includes 400µg of Folic Acid (in naturally occuring Folate) as recommended by the UK Department of Health
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Fertilities Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Fertilities? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Fertilities, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Fertilities on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Fertilities. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Fertilities?
- What will Fertilities do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Fertilities?
- What’s the difference between good Fertilities and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Fertilities?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Fertilities. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Fertilities available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Fertilities is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Fertilities buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Fertilities.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Fertilities has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Fertilities?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Fertilities?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Fertilities?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Fertilities in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Fertilities are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Fertilities might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.