Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped
Pledge Beautify It Enhancing Polish Classic, 250mlRecommended by Tickrater
- A cleaner that shines and protects your wooden furniture
- Quickly cleans, bringing shine and protecting wooden furniture in your home
- Eliminates up to 90% of allergens from pet dander and dust mite matter
- Safe to use only on finished, sealed surfaces
Method Touch Wood Polish Spray, 354mlRecommended by Tickrater
- Wood polish to upkeep your wood at it's best
- Provides a protective shine
- Non-toxic and plant-based formula
- What's that smell? - Almond
Lord Sheraton Caretaker Silicone Free Furniture Polish, 300 mlRecommended by Tickrater
- With pure beeswax and precious natural oils
- Nourishes and protects
- Enhances the natural beauty of wood
Furniture Clinic Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture | 200ml of Natural...Recommended by Tickrater
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF WOOD: Our beeswax furniture polish is designed for use on modern and antique internal woods, including wooden veneers. Our fine bees wax formula can be used to treat all natural woods including: beech, mahogany, oak, pine, teak, walnut, and yew.
- NATURAL FORMULA: This furniture polish is made from our natural beeswax blend that has been used with great success by our national network of technicians, professional restorers, heritage organisations, and many customers over the years.
- HOW TO APPLY: Before using the beeswax wood polish, clean the furniture using a wood cleaner like our Furniture Clinic Wood Reviver. Ensure the surface is dust free. Apply the Beeswax Polish onto a cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a cloth to restore the lustre. Additional coats can be applied for extra protection or if applying to bare wood.
- GREAT FINISH: Our Beeswax Polish acts as a wood protector when applied, as it feeds, protects and enhances the shine of all wooden surfaces, natural and finished. It seals and protects, giving your furniture a long lasting, durable and natural looking shine.
Wheelers Beeswax Furniture Polish Spray, 300ml | Cleanses, Nourishes &...Recommended by Tickrater
- Wheelers Beeswax Furniture Polish Spray, 300ml.
- Wheelers natural furniture care products have been produced for over 30 years by the same methods they have always used.
- Wheelers Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish Spray is enriched with silk proteins to nourish, protect and bring out the beautiful shine of our natural wood.
- Use Wheelers Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish Spray regularly on all types of wood - light, dark, softwood or hardwood for added protection and shine.
Aristowax Original Wood Silk Silicone Free Spray Polish 250mlRecommended by Tickrater
- NON SILICONE - Silicones may seep into your furniture's finish and create a hazy film (referred to as blooming).
- Aristowax Wood Silk Furniture Polish does not contain silicones.
- Non-Silicone Wood Silk is a blend of the purest beeswax and nutrient oils.
- It superbly highlights the grain/orginal colour of the wood and replaces the natural oils lost by direct heat and central heating
Allora Protection Universal Beeswax 300ml - Natural Bees Wax Polish...Recommended by Tickrater
- ✅ NATURALLY FORMULATED - It’s time to discard that chemically loaded bottle of polish. Natural beeswax is an age-old solution to the palpable deterioration of wooden furniture and flooring.
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF WOOD - Our beeswax polish for wood is suited for all types of wood furniture: from hardwoods like beech, oak, walnut, and mahogany, to softwoods like pine, fir, or spruce.
- ✅ HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - Our furniture polish offers value for your money with its high concentration. A little goes a long way and our 300ml tub of polish will last your household a long time.
- ✅ PROVIDES A PALPABLE PROTECTIVE LAYER - Apply our wood polish on furniture, floors, or panels for non-slip protection against deterioration from moisture, dirt, scratches, or mechanical damage.
Bees Wax Polish - 100% Organic -Voc Free and no toxins - 250ml - ClearRecommended by Tickrater
- Natural wood finish - voc free and contains no harmful solvents like gum terpentine.
- No Harmful metal dryers or solvents.
- Food safe & 100% Oil and Waxes . Superior natural finish
- Has a slight smell of old fashioned window putty which disappears when cured. If the smell is too noticeable you have applied to much polish. Please remember only a little is needed.
Lord Sheraton Wood Balsam, 75mlRecommended by Tickrater
- Lord Sheraton Caretaker Wood Balsam is a blend of pure beeswax, pine turpentine and linseed oil
- It contains no water or synthetic waxes
- Based on a traditional formulation, it will intensively nourish and clean your wood furniture, giving lasting shine and protection