Over 173 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- 10 Watt RMS Output
- 1 x 5" Speaker Unit
- Volume, Treble & Bass Controls & Distortion Option
- Headphone Jack
- 20 Watt (RMS) guitar amplifier with carry handle.
- This guitar amp has a three-band equaliser (Bass, Treble & Middle.)
- This is a guitar amplifier with effects (Gain and Boost.)
- Compatible with multiple instruments this amp can be used as an amplifier for electric guitar, bass amp, drum amplifier, and more.
- THE GUITAR AMP & APP THAT JAM ALONG WITH YOU - Smart Jam learns your style and feel, generating authentic bass and drums to accompany you
- DESIGNED FOR GUITAR, ACOUSTIC OR BASS - Access to 10,000+ amp-and-FX presets on ToneCloud, powered by PositiveGrid’s BIAS realistic virtual tube amps and effects
- GET GUITAR CHORDS FOR MILLIONS OF SONGS - Import your music from Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube and Spark’s smart app will auto display the guitar chords in real time
- PLUG IN AND PLAY - Powerhouse 40 Watt combo includes onboard tone stack controls, effects, tone starter preset programs, a built-in tuner, tap tempo and more. Plus, listen to your music with high definition sound using Spark as a Bluetooth speaker
- To be used with Electric Guitar
- MP3/Line in to play along to your favourite tracks
- Headphone Out Jack
- 15 Watts - perfect for bedroom practice
- Great value 10w rms amplifier for electric guitar with overdrive
- Durable and robust cabinet with rugged look
- 3 band eq
- Headphone output for silent practice sessions
- Headphone output and 8-ohm speaker output: Use this amplifier to manage external speakers! / Built in chromatic tuner
- Type: Solid State Practice Combo / Controls: Input, Gain, Shape, Volume, Tuner
- Connectivity: Guitar in, Headphone output, Speaker output (8 ohm jack cable)
- Power supply: 9 v internal battery (included), 9 V DC negative power supply unit (not supplied) / Dimensions: 15 x 14.5 x 8.3 cm / Weight: 904 g
- 10 watts
- 6” Fender Special Design speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls
- Overdrive switch
- AC30: Provides the AC30 top boost sound
- No need for a guitar cable! Plug it directly into your guitar and use with headphones
- A folding plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees lets you adjust the angle to match your guitar.
- An AUX input jack lets you enjoy jam sessions with your MP3 player.
- 🎸GWS-8 is a Wireless transmitter & receiver specially designed for guitars, bass and other electronic musical instruments.
- 🎸280° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions.
- 🎸Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference，Plug and play, start your playing in seconds.
- 🎸2.4ghz uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, effective range is about 30 meters.You can walk freely on the stage.
- Built in rechargeable battery, 5+ hours play time on a single charge, package included USB charging cable.
- Switch: Clean(Clear tone/distortion switch), Controls: Volume, Distortion, Tone, Gain.
- 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, package included 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable.
- The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable.
Guitar Rigs: Classic Guitar and Amp Combinations Paperback ¨C April 1, 2005
1 used from £57.36
by Marko Jovanovic Last Updated April 14, 2020. Guitar amps are crowding the market by the minute, so finding the best new guitar amps and high-quality guitar amps in 2020 isn’t as easy as it used to be a couple of years ago.
Plugging into one of the best beginner guitar amps is your first step on the road to realizing your dream of becoming a better (and louder) electric guitar player. After all, there are few joys purer or more intense than the meeting of a six string and a guitar amp.It’s almost hard to describe the feeling when you realise that glorious, enormous racket coming out of that box is indeed being ...
For giving one of the world's favorite instruments its voice, guitar amplifiers deserve a little love too. These amps and speakers are the powerhouses of your audio setup, turning your guitar's output from a simple electric current into those familiar sounds. For easy, go-anywhere amplification, start out with a combo guitar amp.