Over 100,000 Shoppers Helped
Weber Smoking Wood Chips, HickoryRecommended by Tickrater
- Subtly sweet flavour chips
- Rich taste of hickory to your big Chunk of beef
- Gives light and refreshing feel to your plate
- Ideal for smoking fish, pork and poultry
Exstream BBQ Barbecue Smoking Wood Chips Food Smoke Apple, Beech, Oak,...Recommended by Tickrater
- 100% Natural Wood, No Chemicals Added - Environmentally Friendly
- Works Great With Any Type Of BBQ Gas/Charcoal - Smoking Box Recommended For Gas
- See Description For List Of Woods Flavours & Which Foods They Suite
- Soak In Water Before Use For A Longer Smoke Time
Hickory Wood Flavour Wood Chips For Polyscience Smoking Gun, 500 mlRecommended by Tickrater
- These Hickory Wood chips are made especially for use in The (No Suggestions) Smoking Gun but can be used in all others leading brands also
- entirely chemical-free
- Ground to the perfect consistency for smoking, they smoulder slowly and gently when ignited, so they last a long time
- great with barbecues too – sprinkle a few over the coals before or near the end of cooking to add a delicious aroma to any food
Weber Smoking Wood Chunks, HickoryRecommended by Tickrater
- Rich subtly sweet flavour smoking chunks
- Strong traditional smoke flavour
- Long-lasting Burn
- Suitable for smoking beef, venison and pork
Charcoal Companion Hickory Wood Smoking Chips for BBQRecommended by Tickrater
- Adding wood chips and chunks to the grill boosts the flavour of any grilled food
- On charcoal grills wood chips can be used directly on the hot coals
- Wood chunks can even be used instead of coals
- On gas grills add smoky flavour with the use of a smoker box for smoking wood chips
Polyscience GJ487 Smoking Gun Hickory Wood ChipsRecommended by Tickrater
- Excellent for smoking food without fire or heat
- Premium quality
Smoking/Smoker Wood Chips 4.5 Litre – Smoking Food in a Smoker/BBQ - Kiln...Recommended by Tickrater
- PREMIUM WOOD SMOKING CHIPS - Harvested from our own woodland Natural, untreated - 100% sourced from our own sustainable woodland with nothing added
- LARGE 4.5 LITRE BAG - enough chip to smoke for hours smoking lots of delicious food
- VERSATILE.WOOD CHIPS FOR SMOKING - use in a smoker, Kamado or Kettle style bbq or Electric / Gas grill
- SAVE MONEY - Ideal for Weber and Big Green Egg smokers
Pro Smoke 3 Litre Apple and Hickory Premium Blend BBQ Wood ChipsRecommended by Tickrater
- 3 Litre sealed reusable bag of Apple and Hickory Chips
- Extremely clean and mould free chips
- Classic American wood, perfect for smoking all meat types
- No additives
Char-Broil 140 553-Wood, Flavour-Hickory. Wood Chips, Natural,...Recommended by Tickrater
- Add a handful of wood chips to charcoal for extra flavour.
- Hickory - for a strong, hearty smoky flavour.
- Ideal for poultry, beef, pork, nuts, & cheese.
- Bag weighs approx. 0.9kg
TheChemicalHut X1 Hickory Smoking Wood Chips Flavour Enchancer For Open...Recommended by Tickrater
- Smoking Wood Chips are ideal for adding a great smoky flavour to your barbecue food.
- Soak a handful of wood chips in water for a minimum of 30 minutes. Once the charcoal has entered the cooking phase, the flames have died down and there is a thin layer of ash, sprinkle a layer of smoking chips directly onto the coals.
- For a more intense smoky flavour, add additional soaked chips every 15-20 minutes.
- If your barbecue has a lid, keep it closed for a more intense smoky flavour. Hickory flavour is great for beef, pork and poultry.