Over 118 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
Acer Chromebook Spin 13 CP713-1WN - (Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, 13.5 inch Full HD touchscreen display, Wacom stylus, Chrome OS, Iron)
- Strength, durability and stylish good looks are provided through the 100% aluminium chassis. The lightweight material means that it is less likely to be bent, warped or dented than other materials.
- Added strength and smoothness are provided by the Corning Gorilla Glass NBT touchscreen and Corning Gorilla Glass touchpad.
- With a 3:2 aspect ratio display there’s more vertical screen space to read information on. Viewing websites and documents now requires less scrolling.
- Write with greater control and precision. The elastomer tip of the pen provides a more natural writing experience.
- Traditional office productivity programs like Microsoft Office and Skype have Chrome versions, as too do Facebook and Instagram.
Microsoft - Surface Laptop 3 - 13.5" Touch-Screen - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive (Latest Model) - Matte Black User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 189 reviews. (189)
Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, 13.5" 2K 2256 x 1504 IPS Touch, 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB LPDDR4X, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit KB, FPR, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP513-54N-74V2
As measured by AIXprt workload on pre-production 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 processor vs. 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8565U processor (INT8 Results). Performance results are based on testing as of May 23, 2019 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details.