Over 88 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- 3 tools in 1: blower, mulcher and vacuum
- Now designed with a metal impeller providing a more robust machine
- Compact and lightweight
- Mulching system reduces leaves 16: 1
- 3-in-1: blower, vacuum and mulcher, ideal for everyday use and for cleaning up leaves, grass cuttings and straw
- Powerful multifunctional blower: Quick and clean results thanks to adjustable blower speed and speed control, for maximum comfort even during longer periods of use
- Maximum air speed: Leaf blower with 800 W engine power, 370 km/h blower speed and maximum airflow thanks to performance nozzle
- Mulch function: Shredding leaves and garden waste helps maximise the capacity of the 45 litre collector bag – meaning that you can carry on working without needing to empty the bag
- The Ultimate Garden Tool - The Emperial 3000W Leaf Blower is ideal for tidying lawns, patios, driveways, and more. Its powerful motor blows, vacuums, and mulches leaves into material suitable for composting effortlessly.
- Mulching Features – The leaf blower compacts leaves in the generous zipped 35L capacity collection bag at a shredding ratio of 10:1, which leaves less time for tidying and more time enjoying your garden.
- Flow Rate - The powerful performance delivers optimum efficiency. Includes a 10m power cable, as well as a thermal cut-out safety feature.
- Compact and Portable Design - includes a comfortable shoulder strap and wheels allowing you to work and transport the Leaf Blower with ease.
- Strong 3000w Garden Blower and Vacuum with Convenient 'Vacuum to Blow' control lever
- Lightweight at 3kg with Support wheels and harness / Strap
- Huge 35L Collection Bag
- 12m of cable with approved fitted plug
- Strong and Reliable 2 Stroke Engine
- 3-in-1 Leaf Blower, Vacuum & Mulcher / Shredder
- Lightweight & Easy to Use
- Warranty & UK Seller Support
- 3 in 1 Multi-function
- Strong Shoulder Harness Included
- Lightweight & Durable
- Wheel Aided Steering
- 3-in-1 function: Leaf blower, vacuum and shredder
- Colour: Orange + black
- Engine power: 750 W (1 HP)
- Engine: 2-stroke, 26 cc displacement
- 3000 watt adjustable speed motor
- Telescopic nozzle to 74cm
- 50 litre capacity bag
- Blower, Vacuum and Mulching
- Powerful, easy to use garden blower and vacuum with an impressive 16: 1 shredding ratio
- Innovative conversion system and 10 m cable
- Powerful 3000 W blower and vacuum ideal for easy clearing or leaves and garden debris
- The unique tool-less quick-change feature easily converts from blow to vac.
- Accessories: 45L collection bag, removable suction tube,Convenient to collect garden leaves
- Mode: With two modes of air and absorption, it can be adjusted by rotary switch
- Convenient: The body weighs only 4Kg and has wheels and shoulder straps to ease your burden
- Parameters: Power cord: 10 meters, Decomposition rate: 15:1, 3000W/230V/50HZ
BMC 3in1 3000w Leaf Guzzler Push Along Blower Vacuum with 35L Collection Bag, 10m Power Cable & Adjustable Handle Height - 2 Years Warranty
- 3 stage cleaning: vacuum, mulch or blow
- Fitted with 2 rollers to achieve a striped effect when vacuuming on the lawn
- Large capacity bag for maximum collection with quality zip making emptying simple
- The handle features a telescopic height adjustment for optimum comfort during operation
- Conveniently folds for easy compact storage
Types of Leaf Mulchers. We reached out to our resident home improvement specialist, Test Editor Roy Berendsohn, for advice about leaf mulchers.“There are generally four type of leaf mulchers ...
This powerful 13 amp electric leaf mulcher is a handy and powerful option for all levels of gardening enthusiasts, including professionals and farm users. It utilizes a blade-less system that implements 24 cutting lines to make fast and easy work of leaves and debris – even tough twigs and pine waste.
Leaf mulchers can help you reduce garden waste by shredding it down into mulch. This mulch is easier to dispose of and can also be repurposed into gardening materials. If you are a regular composter, leaf mulch is a great thing to add to the compost bin. It can also be added directly to soil to help prevent weed growth.