- AC1900 Wi-Fi: 600+1300 Mbps speed
- 1 GHz dual-core processor. System requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0...
- Beamforming+ improves range and performance, high powered amplifiers and antennas to extend your Wi-Fi coverage
- Five 10/100/1000 Mbps, (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports, two USB ports, one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port
- Lots of apps and features (genie, ReadyCLOUD, Kwilt, ReadySHARE, Open VPN, smartConnect, prioritisation) to make most of your router
- Fast Wi-Fi Performance: Get up to 1200 sq ft wireless coverage with AC1200 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 900 Mbps)
- Recommended For Up To 20+ Devices: Reliably Stream Videos, Play Games, Surf The Internet, And Connect Smart Home Devices
- Wired Ethernet Ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1G Fast Ethernet ports
- USB Connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any network connected device using the 1 x 2.0 USB port
- Smart Parental Controls: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites
- UNLEASH FASTER SPEED, EVEN MORE POWER: Optimal for devices built to support WiFi 6: Playstation 5, iPhone 11 & 12, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 & Mac Mini, Ultra Notebooks, Samsung S10 & S20.
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT FASTER SPEED: Simultaneously stream uninterrupted movies, games, video calls or download/transfer files at 6.6Gbps WiFi speed.
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi Router (separate modem or gateway required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider up to 2Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL...
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connects to your existing cable modem and sets up and customizes in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage your WiFi settings at the device and network level, test your...
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive with any connected device and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Extreme combined Wi-Fi speed: 2-in-1 DSL modem + AC1900 Wi-Fi router
- Dual core processor boosts performance: Suitable for very large homes and it has simultaneous dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Fast VDSL/ADSL modem for fiber broadband
- Compatible with VDSL, VDSL2, ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+
- Beamforming+ boosts speed and range for mobile devices
- FAST Wi-Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 2000 sq ft wireless coverage with AC2300 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1625 Mbps)
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 35 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a dual core 1GHz processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports
- BLAZING FAST 5G BROADBAND INTERNET: Delivers up to 7x faster speed than 4G. Backward compatible for 4G devices
- CONNECTED AND PROTECTED ANYWHERE: Avoid the risks of public Wi-Fi with your own secure Wireless Network anywhere
- STAY PRODUCTIVE with WIFI 6: Connect and stream up to 32 devices simultaneously at fast 1.8 Gbps speed
- SIM SLOT UNLOCKED:: Unlocked for 5G around the world using your provider’s Nano SIM card
- ALWAYS-ON WIFI: Connect to your existing home router using the Gigabit Ethernet port for fast, reliable backup Internet connection
- FAST Wi-Fi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1200 sq ft wireless coverage with AC1200 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 900 Mbps).
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 20 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports.
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive or printer with any network connected device using the 1 x 2.0 USB port.
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
- With built-in modem, just plug-in the device to the phone line and get fast internet connection with easy installation
- Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds with support for additional interference-free (DFS) 5 GHz channels
- Longer range, enhanced throughout with three high-powered external antennas
- NETGEAR genie app - easily manage, monitor and control your home network from PC, tablet or smartphone
- Cable or fibre: connects to cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES AND LIGHTNING SPEED: Fast 3Gbps mesh WiFi covers up to 5,000 sq. ft. and 25+ devices. Stay connected as you roam using a single network name
- OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE & CONTROL ACCESS: Separate and prioritize devices across 1 to 4 dedicated network(s) for ultimate flexibility and control of high demand downloading and streaming of movies, video...
- TRI-BAND BACKHAUL: Dedicated WiFi band between router and satellite frees up the other two bands for maximum speed to your devices. Optional wired Ethernet backhaul for even faster speed
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi router and extender (separate modem or gateway required); compatible with any internet provider including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- EASY SET-UP AND ADVANCED MANAGEMENT: Set up WiFi network(s) in minutes with the Insight app; manage WiFi settings, test and monitor speed and other advanced options. Wall mount brackets included
- Extremely fast WiFi-Up to 1.8Gbps (600 + 1200 Mbps) wireless speeds
- Improved Capacity-Wi-Fi 6 uses OFDMA to improve capacity and efficiency of your network, so more devices can connect without slowing down your WiFi
- Powerful Quad-Core Processor-Smooth 4K UHD streaming to Smart TVs, mobile devices and gaming consoles
- 5 Gigabit Ports-Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections with 1 WAN 4 LAN ports
- Nighthawk App-Easily set up your router and get more your of your WiFi
Last update on 2021-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Netgear Routers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Netgear Routers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Netgear Routers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Netgear Routers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Netgear Routers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Netgear Routers?
- What will Netgear Routers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Netgear Routers?
- What’s the difference between good Netgear Routers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Netgear Routers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Netgear Routers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Netgear Routers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Netgear Routers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Netgear Routers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Netgear Routers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Netgear Routers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Netgear Routers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Netgear Routers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Netgear Routers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Netgear Routers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Netgear Routers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Netgear Routers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.