Over 131 Critic and User Reviews Scanned
- Open design pedal at an economical price
- The open binding system is designed to better shed mud
- Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- SPD Cleat Surfaces on both sides. Cartridge Spindle. Aluminum/Barrel pedal body.
- Designed for Mountain Bikes but can be used with road and hybrid bikes
- Dual sided
- Come complete with SPD cleats
- 9/16 axle thread
- Dual-sided SPD pedal
- Item Package Weight: 0.522 kg
- Model Number: EPDM520W
- Item Package Dimension: 5.334 cm L x 11.684 cm W x 15.748 cm H
- Use: road.
- Model: PD-RS500
- SPD/SPD-SL: single-sided
- Pedal axle: Chromoly steel.
- ☆ MULTIPURPOSE PEDAL - SPD style clipless on one side, clip and strap on the other side,You can also remove the clip (you can remove it in 30 seconds) and choose the normal ride Or SPD click，This is a pair, but the pedals for 3 uses are affordable and practical. Our pedals are 9/16" spindle, which are the same as all 9/16 pedals.
- ☆ FINE MATERIAL SYNTHESIS - Ontology is made of aluminum alloy, the surface is black electrophoresis, the screw is 22 steel, the strength is 8.8, the surface is nickel plated, the buckle bracket is spring steel, nickel plated, spring material 65MN. In addition it has an SPD adjustment system, Allows you to adjust to the tightness you apply. The adjustment screw is located in the middle of the pedal reflector. This pedal is suitable for Shimano SPD system.
- ☆ EXCELLENT CONTROL ON PEDALING - Good metal grips on the bottom and nylon type straps on the top will keep your feet positioned just right on the pedals, Or use SPD to click on the system, With COZYROOMY bike pedals, you can have an excellent control while pedaling your bike.
- ☆ FOOT SPECIFICATIONS - The pedal surface is 90*90*23mm, with clip 135*90*23mm and weight about 765g (with clip).
- Ideal pedal for recreational riders who commute and tour
- Combines SPD mechanism on one side and flat pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes
- Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of the pedals
- Extra easy engagement and release, and turn up the tension as you progress
- This trail pedal is ideally suited to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Sealed cartridge bearing spindle keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
- Open design helps to shed mud
- Item Package Weight: 1.062 lb
- Item Package Length: 21.8 cm
- Item Package width: 18.2 cm
- Item Package Height: 5.9 cm
- Simple aesthetics
- High functionality and wide range of use: the Shimano EH500 SPD flat pedals.
- Shimano SH51 SPD single release cleats
- Recommended for all MTB SPD pedals except PD M858
- Release the cleat by twisting heel outwards
- To Fit â€“ PD-M959. M647. M646. M545. M540. M536. M520. M515. M505.
As a new cyclist, I wanted to switch from running shoes and a "plain" pedal to a cleat system. After watching numerous YouTube videos and reviews, I ordered the Shimano SH-56 SPD cleat set and the Shimano PD-M520L Clipless Bike Pedals 9/16in. plus a pair of Shimano shoes that accept cleats.
Comfort to the Walk. SHIMANO invented SPD to meet the needs of a growing frontier lifestyle called MTB. By eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single, unified power transfer system, SHIMANO changed the industry; not only boosting power to the pedal, but also the rider’s control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding.
Venzo Fitness Exercise Spin Bike Compatible with Shimano SPD Pedals with Toe Clips & Cleats. 4.8 out of 5 stars 495. $89.98 $ 89. 98. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4. FREE Shipping by Amazon. SHIMANO SPD Pedal Clipless Pedals. 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,276. More Buying Choices $46.83 (6 new offers)